SERVES: 6 Slices TIME: 25 Minutes
CHEESY TANGY GARLIC BREAD INGREDIENTS:
- 3 Long hot dog size bread’s
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
CHEESY TANGY GARLIC BREAD RECEIPE METHOD:
- Place the long bread’s on a clean, dry surface and spread a little of the garlic paste on each of them
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c for 10 minutes or till they turn crisp.
- Cut them into evenly pieces and serve them immediately
- Read through tips for your creative thoughts to pitch in.
- You can garnish garlic breads in your won style. Here it was dressed with already prepared: Tomato and lemon mix / mushroom, black pepper and cheese combination
- Note for Mushroom and cheese combination you can spread it on the garlic bread before putting it into the oven.