SERVES: 4 people TIME: 25 Minutes
SPICY POTATO WEDGES INGREDIENTS:
- 4 cups un-peeled potato wedges
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Use chopped coriander leaves
SPICY POTATO WEDGES RECEIPE METHOD:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add potatoes and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Cook on medium flame.
- Mix well and keep lid on non-stick pan till potatoes gets soften enough.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
- You can use peeled potatoes instead of un-peeled ones.