SERVES: 1 cup TIME: 5 Minutes
SCHEZUAN SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 20 pieces dry red chillies, soaked in warm for 20 minutes
- 4 tbsp chopped garlic
- 8 tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp salt
SCHEZUAN SAUCE RECEIPE METHOD:
- Remove all the warm water from the red chillies
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer except sesame oil
- Blend until it turns out to be a fine paste
- Transfer the paste into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the oil to smoking point and pour over the chilli-garlic paste and mix well
- Allow it to cool. Put the mix in an air-tight container and store it in refrigerator
- Your spiciness will be dependent on the amount of red chillies you use.