SERVES: 10 Bhaji TIME: 35 Minutes
KANDA BHAJJI INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 1/2cups bengal gram flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp whole coriander seeds , coarsely ground
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- Oil for deep-frying
KANDA BHAJJI RECEIPE METHOD:
- Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the water gradually till the flour coats the onions well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and drop few of the onion mixture using your fingers into the kadhai.
- Deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more bhajjis.
- Serve HOT.
- You can serve hot bhajji’s with tomato sauce or green chutney or even with green or red chillis