SERVES: 20 ladus TIME: 25 Minutes
BESAN LADU INGREDIENTS:
- 4 1/2 cups besan
- 1 1/8 cups ghee
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Almond for garnishing
BESAN LADU RECEIPE METHOD:
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan and add besan
- Mix ghee and besan well and cook on a medium flame for 14 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame and keep stirring for 1 more minute.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and keep aside to cool till the mixture cools down completely.
- Add sugar, raisins and mix well while rubbing the mixture in between your palms till it gets a crumbly texture.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a round ladu.
- Garnish with almond and store in an air-tight container.
- Besan Ladu’s can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for 2 weeks.