SERVES: 4 people TIME: 40 Minutes
VEG CHINESE FRIED RICE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups Basmati rice
- 1/2 cup french beans
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped spring onions whites
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Use chopped spring onions
VEG CHINESE FRIED RICE RECEIPE METHOD:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan
- Add vegetables, celery, spring onion whites and saute over a high flame for 4 minutes
- Saute until the vegetables are soften enough.
- Add basmati rice, soya sauce, spring onion greens and salt.
- Mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot by garnishing chopped spring onions
- You can serve the rice along with soya sauce, vinegar, chilli water or even schezuan sause