SERVES: 4 breads TIME: 30 Minutes
PANEER BREAD ROLL INGREDIENTS:
- 4 slices bread
- Oil for deep-frying
- 1 cup mashed Paneer
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
PANEER BREAD ROLL RECEIPE METHOD:
- Heat the oil on a frying pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds starts crackling, add the onions and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes & 2 tbsp of water.
- Mix them well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes. However do not forget to stir continuously
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies and 1 tbsp of water.
- Mix them well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while continuously stirring.
- Add the paneer, salt and coriander and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Place the slice of bread on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Now spread a portion of the above paneer masala evenly over the bread slices.
- Make rolls of those bread slices and heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan.
- Dip the roll into deep frying oil and fry on a medium flame till it turns crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper to take away the oil.
- Serve Hot with tomato sauces and some potato Pringles. Cheers!